Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Tinge During Early Pregnancy

I also once again ...

... here and a few things to show.
This little doll, I have "wrong" and made a few wishes "to read" that is, if the Äpfelchenkind is back in Immertreu it is looking for a mother - his brother or sister to your desired style is, of course, on the trip.

It was a real challenge to the long names on the small Talismädchen get, but we let it get us so;)

This is Levi,
and Felix and Julia. All have arrived safely (i hope so).
Then I did something again what I really fancy took her, but a nice colorful patched skirt of colorful cotton and linen blend fabrics.

a pennant and
a few pillows.
Jaa. The store is always known, it is really a significant difference felt. There are more and more customers (especially when I've just geschniert polish off a sandwich or wants me to sew * hihi) and partly our delivery times for the online thing to have extended this a bit. We are working flat out on this "problem".
a nice rest weekend to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment