Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bottom Less Party Gallery

Delci is back!

Yo! It's been a while since I have not come here. But when I come, it's not for nothing.

Since I'm still on vacation, I'm re-motivated to continue to work on WTN. After 2:45 past to make new sprites with mspaint.exe (pixel-based, as usual), and spend a little time to code it all, Cube can now "absorb" a gun, and throw bombs. Recent explode when they touch any surface. It suffices now to melt down the explosion, and the enemies it hits, make a few extra levels, using this new element in an original way, and I could make a new release Public (yeaaah, it will make two ...).

Oh yeah, and add a nice level is under special physical, almost a year ago ... memories memories!

Come on, I make the antenna for this one. That's it for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment