Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jc Penny Outlet Ontario Mills Mailing List

Dev - Casio 35 + - Key Actions

Hello everyone!

News My second project is not very exciting at the moment (added attacks for the bosses, animations ...), I can repeat a short break to talk a bit about my second program in Basic. Seeing the title of the article, everyone will have guessed that my program is tackling some of the chapter on the corners oriented program 1st S: The primary measure of an angle.
Abstract: The length of the unit circle is 2π, the angle of 360 ° corresponds to 2π radians.
(So, 180 ° = π radians, 90 ° = π / 2 radians, 45 ° = π / 4 radians ...). Logical conclusion, adding to a 2π radian measure, we do make a full turn and the angle obtained is the same. Any angle in radians is up to the interval [-π, π].

The purpose of this program is to provide the primary measure of a given angle in radians as aπ / b. Started Thursday, January 15, in Mathematics, (of course ...)
This program was finally completed Friday, January 23. This project is also the first for which I try teamwork: I'll take this note to thank HQ for the work he allowed me to perform on my program. Immediately, his reaction:
"It doesn't your program, it is full of bugs
I would post the code when I have time to copy it: indeed, I do not have cable for connecting my calculator to the computer.

So after all this useless talk that I leave you to continue working on WTN!


0 comments:

Post a Comment