Sunday, January 4, 2009

How To Do A Poofy Curly Sew-in With Bangs

Dev - Second draft - WTN: Report No. 1

Hello,



After more than a month without posting, it seems to me that he had to make a small item to fill the void


not to make too much progress without guard trace (voila, it sounds better that way anyway). Here are the different developments of my project done during that time:



-Adding a new type of soil: soil

-Adding a new type of tile (in
collision map): the player instantly lose a life if it affects these elements (for connoisseurs, these
tiles are almost identical to peaks or spikes
, which can be found in the Megaman
)

-Added first boss (finally) : le design reste un peu brouillon (je suis pas graphiste, m* rd *!), mais l'essentiel est là. Le boss est contitué de 4 objets :  -Le premier, sa tête, constitue la partie à viser.  -Les deuxième et troisième objets, les yeux, dont l'un est l'exact symétrique de l'autre.
-Le quatrième, la bouche, qui servira probablement pour une attaque.
Il ne possède pour l'instant qu'une seule façon d'attaquer, mais je prevois l'ajout d'au moins 2 autres attaques. Il est pour l'instant impossible de l'attaquer de quelque façon que ce soit.

His only attack (but very original, you'll see ...) is simply ... directed a shot towards the player. Yes I know is known, but it still works, and besides, it's easy to add, then here.
-Added a function of fire: Originally scheduled for the first boss (quoted above), I finally made a more general Job title, that takes into argumentl'objet that makes the missile the horizontal and vertical coordinates of the target and the type of missile to be launched. Ainis, it will be possible to use this feature so that players could use gunfire.

Note: For these shots, we had to create an AI that enables them to move, and a method of collision, which changes depending on the shooter and the type of missile.

Well, I think I go around additions. Now a little checklist, which allows me to mark the milestones before the first release:

-Added a menu suitable pause: currently non-existent, I have already done something rudimentary in my first project I have to see if I can use as a base for this game

-Creation of at least 3 levels suitable I am currently only level appropriate for my tests, so no challenge.

-Added a new kind of enemy: an enemy flying without doubt, I expect to have thought a little more on it to say more.

-Adding another object absorbable by the hero: surely one of those I have already drawn, but I remain undecided.

-Added a real title screen: for now, a still image, with squares drawn by me. To improve ...

By cons, for sounds, it will take still a little: not that I do not know to use them, but I have not yet ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment