Friday, September 19, 2008

Word Frequency Charts

The book Anne - C. Singer: Where are you running? The book

Photos

"Every move you make or you can open your door shut. Mumbles every word that a stranger may be a message sent to you. At each time the door may open on your destiny and the eyes of any beggar, it may be that the sky is watching you. The moment when you turned away, weary, he could be your salvation. You never know. Each gesture can move a star.

(...) I've got to start, knowing that like all who preceded me, I could nowhere, like all those who have gone before me, I fail, I go to my certain defeat, and yet silence the galaxies-all n is not at all sad. nobody is asking me that I succeed, but only I crossed a step toward the light. 's not important that I carry the torch to the end, but I do not let it die . "


C. Singer: Where are you running?

0 comments:

Post a Comment