Friday, January 28, 2011

Broken Capillaries Urethra

(Birthday) and crown-A look behind the scenes

Because someone 4 and perhaps the young man gets the crown so that hopefully like his mum! They can
6 used once.
When sewing I cut only 1 time the crown molding down, right on the second fabric and then cut out after sewing. Saves a lot of fumbling.
Well, and before the weekend re-decorating and the new professional tenants and colleagues to welcome, because we have a lot of great new products get * happy *, here a look behind the scenes ", ie, behind the retail space whom you already know so images.
Well of course it would be nice to show you a tidy Nähreich, but it is an illusion, so it looks like most of you: Give me a
C! Give me a
H! Give me a
A! Give me a
Oh Give me a
S!
And has as much room as you, it proves very well, does not it;)
When I started I cut out on the kitchen table and sewed and at every meal, of course, everything had to be cleared away, and my materials were stored in cardboard boxes behind the door ...

new plans with the new material (the new collection is still not online ....)
"Little" to remaining stock ...
Stock wool must always be in the tens of kilo range .... (Coffee, too, but since last one packet) ...
Even the one or other times been put on fabric, this body section ....
Someone is always "in the making" ...
And of course we have a lot of "roommate "....
... some are pretty fast exhausted * G.
So, that's it for today. Does well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment