Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best Beginner Tennis Racket

Dev - Second draft - WTN

Here I am live to talk about a preview of my new project on DS!

Another project from beginner (like my tennis), here's a brief overview of what my future will be homebrew for the Nintendo DS.

Firstly, I want to clarify that I did everything by yourself: I attended two tutorials on the Internet, a
and
here).
I fully create the rest of the code, never using something I did not understand, simply by copying and pasting.

I also realized the "sprites" (if you can call them ...).
So here's basically what I did until now: -Moving the hero jump. Two types
-platform, robust and hops through.
-Creation and salvaged.
-Creation and movement of an enemy.
Management collisions with enemies.
-Creating an object "key" : You can ride it, and absorb it by pressing button B.

-Ability to attack as a key (X button).
-Ability to spit out the key (Down + B).
-Creating horizontal moving platforms.
It remains for me to do this before you expect a first public release:
Repairs sprites on the death of the hero (they appear weird).
-Creating one or two new enemies (unassailable on the sides or top).
-Creating a vacuum in which the hero can fall.
-Creation of vertical moving platforms.
-Adding the break.
-Added a menu appear.

I'll let the screens as soon as I could connect to my ftp. But do not imagine graphics high-level, my character is just a red rectangle with an eye on it.
[EDIT] I managed to send the screens. I hope they make you want to play ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment